[Sidefx-houdini-list] Add Sop

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:10:49 EST 2012

Hey Nicholas,
                I take an empty geometry node and use
point("../getdata/add_createhook",0,"P",0)   etc etc  . So this sucks
out the transform data upto the object level on a new node, then wrap
all of that up in a hda .Using python in the hda the new object node
is used to provide the transforms out.
I use the tool to build a bound from multiple objects / single objects
ie to get lights / shadow camera to track with moving objects, Ive
also used it in DOP's to drive a resize container, its very handy when
you have no object level transforms ! .

I am more than happy to share the tool if you want it off list .

Rob