[Sidefx-houdini-list] Add Sop

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Wed Jan 11 00:19:54 EST 2012

FYI, there was something of an attempt for something like this for
various SOPs over on odforce a few years ago:
   http://odforce.net/wiki/index.php/SOPs

It didn't go very far but it might help for this type of stuff. You can
also add to it by asking for access on the odforce forum:
   http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?/forum/26-odwiki/

Cheers,
-Edward