[Sidefx-houdini-list] Add Sop

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Tue Jan 10 22:06:26 EST 2012

Obviously... it's the ironic sop... mostly I use it to delete geometry
and keep points.

Best trick with it is to add a particle system. If you have a big
point cloud (output of scatter sop perhaps) you can only view it as
points in the viewport. Use add sop to add particle system, and now
you can view it as particles, with point colouring, as streaks or
points.. etc.. very handy.

Prolly other tricks too...

r.