[Sidefx-houdini-list] Import scene data in VRAY_Procedural, get settings names

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:06:29 EST 2012

2012/12/19 Mark Story <mstory at xion.org>

> Hi Pablo,
>
> Is this what you're looking for?:
> http://www.sidefx.com/docs/**houdini12.1/props/mantra<http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini12.1/props/mantra>

Yep that it is Mark, thanks again. Only thing I am missing is that not all
the properties specifies the "internal" name for Mantra.
Also I was looking for the motionstyle property and just stumped with the
new shutter offset property, it is great, now we can implement any kind of
motion blur, thanks I know this feature has been in the TODO list for a
while, but it is finally there.
Thanks!

> --Mark
>

> On 12/19/2012 02:36 PM, Pablo Giménez wrote:
>
>> 2012/12/19 Mark Elendt <mark at sidefx.com>
>>

>>> http://www.sidefx.com/index.**php?option=com_forum&Itemid=**
>>> 172&page=viewtopic&t=27412<http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=27412>
>>>
>>> Take a look at the 2nd message.
>>>
>>> You can also do:
>>>      % ray_show global object light fog | mantra
>>>
>>>  Thanks Marks, I made an scripts that saves all render properties for
>> global, camera, light and object in a file.
>> I think this could be more accessible, should be in the docs in my
>> opinion.
>> Cheers.
>>

>>> If there are any that aren't documented, that need to be, please let us
>>> know.
>>>
>>> Thanks,

>>> Mantra.

>>> first