[Sidefx-houdini-list] Import scene data in VRAY_Procedural, get settings names

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:00:09 EST 2012

Hello.
I was trying to gather some data from the scene to a procedural for Mantra.
In the docs for the VRAY_Procedural::import() functions it is said that
using a syntax like camera:shutter, global:fps or object:name in the first
argument data from the Mantra settings, object to render or camera for the
render can be query.
I manage to get some of these data looking at the examples, but I wonder if
there is any list which specifies all the settings that are possible to
query and in what contexts could be queried, global, object, camera, etc ...

So for instance if I am trying to get what type of motion style is being
used for the render, what I have to use for the property in the import?

Thanks.

--
Un saludo
Best Regards