[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 11:21:56 EST 2012

Exactly - and so means if you can render lens distortion into a cg
render via mantra  - then for certain projects - can save you some time.

3DEqualzer is really cool - and the lens distortion models are really
impressive.

You can actually develop your own ( if you know how...)

Neil Scholes

www.uvfilms.co.uk
+44 (0) 7977 456 197