[Sidefx-houdini-list] how to link multiple color ramps to a single one?

Daniele Colajacomo dani at livingpicturesinc.com
Fri Aug 17 17:35:37 EDT 2012

If I have a color ramp in the parameters UI, I can link it to one color ramp inside the subnet, using the link field in the parameter settings tab.

Thing is, I need the UI color ramp to affect multiple ramps at the same time inside the subnet - or those in the subnet to be linked to each other.

the usual Copy parameters/Paste Relative reference method doesn't work for ramps or color ramps. I can link individual control points, but then newly added control points in the master will not be added to the slaves.

Anyone knows if this can be done? It would be a good RFE if it can't.

thanks,
dani