[Sidefx-houdini-list] open cl and quadro on h12

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:48:16 EDT 2012

Correction: So thinking about the AMD roadmap some more... SOPs could be
very fast in a CPU/GPU unified memory architecture like the one AMD is
developing. The Nvidia Tegra chips suggest that they are working towards
that direction as well, so perhaps we will see SOPs go faster on Open CL /
GPUs in the near future? Just speculating...