[Sidefx-houdini-list] I want to tutor houdini while in Denver.

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Aug 15 23:04:55 EDT 2012

I worked with Rob too and he knows lots of stuff!

I was thinking about working remotely at some point and I wonder if it
would be possible for you Rob to work as a consultant for different
companies for complex specific issues they have at some point in a project.

I'm curious what people think about that? I know it's not as good as to
have a TD in house full time but what about those small companies that
started to use Houdini and cannot afford having a senior TD full time?

François