[Sidefx-houdini-list] 6 new eyevex TD blogs

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 17:31:44 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feed back. Since you read the whole thing, If theres anything that was unclear definitely let me know, Im trying to write not-too-advanced so if you see anything you think would go over the head of someone with good python/scripting experience and a little houdini experience, please let me know.

thanks again for reading (|;-D>