[Sidefx-houdini-list] 6 new eyevex TD blogs

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 00:38:36 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

After a bit of time off from it, I just published a series of 6 blog entries on the subject of viewport transform matching including in-depth explanation, examples, and free script dowlnloads. I know it may be a little bit base for some on this list, but it has come up many times here and on other forums, so feel free to check it out if you want at www.eyevex.com

hopefully its useful to some and thanks for any feedback

-Dan [eyevex]

AIM/Y! eyevex
www.eyevex.com
www.dansportfolio.com