[Sidefx-houdini-list] hdk docs?

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:44:46 EDT 2012

you could use doxygen to get them extracted from the header-directory
(toolkit/...)

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Dan Schneider <eyevex at yahoo.com> wrote:

> anyone know whats going on with HDK Docs on sidefx.com? Can't seem to get
> to them the last couple hours and it would appear they no longer get
> installed locally..... hmmmm.....
>

> -Dan S
> [eyevex] (|;-D>

Sebastian H. Schmidt
_________________
Visual-Effects Technical Director
Dipl. Media System Research (MSc) Dipl. Film & Media / Animation (MA)
(NZ) ++64 212 578 004  (DE) ++49 3672 466 399 (UK) ++44  20 8144 3003

This email and all its attachements are probably ment for you, because I
send this email to  you or someone who might have forwarded it to you,
Anyway  it is not confidential, otherwise I probably would not send emails
via/to googlemail but rather use  encryption technology or other ways of
communication. I am wondering who is reading this fineprint anyway, and why
this fineprint is not on top of the email, because if the email is
confidential would it not be more clever to let people know that they
should stop reading if it is not ment for them? Anyway if this Email is not
intended for you, you probably should have stoped reading a while ago and
the self-destruction of the information you red before is now activated,
and you're brain might blow up, ... soon. wow, you are still reading this,
you are brave I have to admit, because you spend so much time reading this,
here is a joke for you, read this loud/or in your mind and it will make
sense, Q: Why is 6 afraid of 7 ? A: Because 7 8 9.
ps: pretty impressive list of titles, and numbers up there, right? to be
honnest all the numbers forward to the same skype account , but still
impressive eh ?