[Sidefx-houdini-list] Exporting parameters from an OTL, to an image plane.

Campbell McGrouther campbell.mcgrouther at rsp.com.au
Thu Apr 19 03:08:20 EDT 2012

I have found a work around, but it seems that the otl is not evaluated
if there are no outputs. If I pump cf in, and the out again, I can
connect this AOV OTL between the 'surface model' and the 'output' nodes.

I can see why this might be efficient, but if it works for a subnet,
then I would think it would work for an OTL.