[Sidefx-houdini-list] Exporting parameters from an OTL, to an image plane.

Rob East east.robert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:36:04 EDT 2012

Hi,
     To export a value in your shader as an image plane it does need a input.
A simple test would be to crack open a mantra surface shader create a simple color parameter and then create a export parameter. In your Rop add the export parameter you just created then render.

Rob

Robert East
T: +61 0424648857
W: www.tenmenmarching.com