[Sidefx-houdini-list] custom toolbar path

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:01:12 EDT 2012

I wasn't totally clear on the problem, but I had thought there might
be an issue keeping tools defined in one file and shelfSets defined in
another?

Ultimately with shelves, the user's default.shelf gets created as soon
as they do anything much, and thereafter can hide others in the
HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH. It becomes necessary to hack the xml to do
anything intended to be shared.

Hope that helps.

Cheers