[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save hou.session.listX with hip file

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Mon Apr 9 13:11:12 EDT 2012

I can remember Yaml from my Python classes, that would be sweet to have that supported by default. I suppose it would take a little longer before its accepted as a default module I suppose?
I don't have any config file tools yet, so JSON sounds like the way to go. Awesome, can't wait to get started :-D. But first things first ;-).

Tnx!

Be Nick, be Nimble
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com/ngtl