[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trigger callback script on delete multiparm item

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Mon Apr 9 15:15:13 EDT 2012

That is a pitty isn't it? I guess we end up in a world where we would like to have a more adjustable interface. Its pretty cool already but with a little more love the possibilities could be endless. I noticed 'more interface control' in the H13 wishlist on Odforce. Next to my precious crowdsims, I do hope the interface will get some attention. ;-)

I'll ask martin to increase the weight parameter on this RFE. I do hope its not a multiparm, just to make sure it gets updated properly ;-).

Be Nick, be Nimble
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com/ngtl