[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trigger callback script on delete multiparm item

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:48:32 EDT 2012

There is currently no callback that fires when you add/delete a spare
parm that allows you to keep an external structure perfectly in synch
with a node's parms. (Nor sure about a multiparm specifically - but
would guess it's the same.) I have a bug/RFE filed with SESI about
this. Feel free to add weight to it. :)

Currently onModified is the best callback you can get. Unfortunately
it fires more often that you would want, and because it doesn't know
which parm got modified (like parmTupleChanged) you have to update
everything every time. :(

Cheers