[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trigger callback script on delete multiparm item

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Mon Apr 9 13:08:03 EDT 2012

Hmm, that doesn't sound very solid, does it? I don't like the multiparm for this particular purpose.

Initially I was thinking about using a custom button to add a set of parameters including a delete button. This would give me al the control I need, how ever I diverted from this because I thought that it would be kind of a hack and not the 'Houdini' way. If it turns out there is no Houdini way, I'm tempted to use my initial method.

Be Nick, be Nimble
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com/ngtl