[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save hou.session.listX with hip file

Lars van der Bijl com48com at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:57:32 EDT 2012

Yes Json is able to do that well. (we use it at realise because there is
good json support in the standard library)

a other great option of config's is Yaml. it really reads like a config
file but reads into a dict. if there was support in the standard lib i
would have switch all my configs over to it.