[Sidefx-houdini-list] Trigger callback script on delete multiparm item

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:48:14 EDT 2012

The closest you can get is to add a hou.nodeEventType.ParmTupleChanged
callback to a node.  This doesn't really provide direct information as
to what exactly changed (when you add/remove an instance the callback
is fired for every parm in and including the multiparm block), but you
could probably figure out which parm it was that no longer exists and
remove the data accordingly.