[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save hou.session.listX with hip file

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Mon Apr 9 11:45:44 EDT 2012

That sounds very interesting, all thanks for sharing :-).
If JSON is human readable, would it be suitable for a config file? One that you typically would like to adjust by editing it in a text editor? I was thinking about xml, but my experiences with xml in Python aren't that good.

Cheers,

Be Nick, be Nimble
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com/ngtl