[Sidefx-houdini-list] Save hou.session.listX with hip file

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Sun Apr 8 15:20:35 EDT 2012

That sounds very clever, but am I right that userdata is limited to strings? Unfortunately I would like to store a rather complicated dictionary.
I'm building an automatic node color system which can be fully configured by an .otl. In its core it works perfectly, how ever it still depends on a file on disk which is loaded into hou.session. This limits per file color adjustments, I'm eigher  to get that working. The task at hand is rather simple in its description:

How do I save an dictionary with an .hip file?

Be Nick, be Nimble
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com/ngtl