[Sidefx-houdini-list] Python parameter join to next

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 21:41:05 EDT 2012

The parmTemplateGroup is the new style for working with the spare parms:

ptg = node.parmTemplateGroup()
stringTemplate2 = hou.StringParmTemplate(name='testName2', label='Test
Label2', num_components=1)
stringTemplate = hou.StringParmTemplate(name='testName', label='Test
Label', num_components=1)
stringTemplate.setJoinWithNext(True)
stringTemplate2.setJoinWithNext(True)
ptg.addParmTemplate(stringTemplate)
ptg.addParmTemplate(stringTemplate2)
node.setParmTemplateGroup(ptg)

The old parm commands don't seem to work any more at best, and crash
Houdini at worst.

Cheers