[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: recognize deep image?

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Sat Apr 7 17:00:01 EDT 2012

Hi Simon,

Use the IMG_Stat structure attached to the IMG_File object to get plane
information. ie:

IMG_File *out = IMG_File::open(filename);
if(out)
{
     const IMG_Stat &info = out.getStat();
     cerr << "#channels = " << info.getNumPlanes() << endl;
     for(int i=0; i<info.getNumPlanes(); i++)
          cerr << "plane " << i << ":  " << info.getPlane(i)->getName()
               << endl;
}

See IMG_Stat.h and IMG_Plane.h for more information.

Cheers,
M.