[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: recognize deep image?

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:07:40 EDT 2012

Hello there,
how do I recognize, using IMG_File (or at least without using
IMG_DeepShadow) whether or not my *.rat file is a deep image? iinfo
parsing these files leaves no doubts, it's either 2d Raster or Deep
Shadow Map.

The way I've found so far is to try out image->imageTextureOptions().
It seems that 2d files won't flush out any UT_Options or it will be
empty one (UT_Options::getNumOptions() == 0).

Is it correct procedure? Somehow I feel there is a chance 2d texture
rat could have options saved in also. Basically I have a list of *.rat
files, and I want to skip those which are deep one...

thanks for any insight.
--
skk.