[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting fluid field type using an expression

Michael K. O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Wed Apr 4 11:00:34 EDT 2012

Hola~

I'm sure there's a way to do this sort of thing in expressions. I know the
HDK and HOM more than hscript.

I was more just saying that in the HDK, there's not a function that says if
a volume is a vector. There's also not a good way to know if a vector volume
is center sampled or a mac grid other than looking at dimensions.

MO