[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Lens Distortion

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 12:20:26 EDT 2011

I second that! - anything to 'muck' the image up in mantra (based on real world lenses / cameras / stocks would be really creative.

i forgot to mention that distorting the cgi in nuke means rendering out a slightly larger image so that the final distorted pass still fits well in the FOV without loosing pixels on the edges - which is annoying.

But anyway im now installing 3DE lens models into Nuke - which is funky enough.

Neil Scholes

+44(0) 7977 456 197
www.uvfilms.co.uk