[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Lens Distortion

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:31:45 EDT 2011

Hi Neil,

I think you'll find the opposite, that the distortion doesn't match
and you waste time re-rendering. We never ever render with distortion,
always flat then redistort in comp as the other guys have said.

That way when they spot a problem with the track or distortion it's a
fast fix not a tedious 3D re-render...

Plus Mantra doesn't have lens shaders :)

Cheers,

Peter B