[Sidefx-houdini-list] in linux moving nodes with shift or ctrl causing crashes.

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:15:50 EDT 2011

Since identifying that those keyboard shortcuts were dangerous i haven't crashed as much so i feel like i may be onto something. I have looked at all the silly desktop effects and that whole section is off.

Nobody else in the office has got into the habit of using those shortcuts so i don't have anyone else to compare to and for some reason after describing my situation they don't seam sold on using them now.