[Sidefx-houdini-list] Change frame range using hscript or python

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:11:41 EDT 2011

Hi all.
I have noticed there are some hscript commands to chang the frame range.
But I also discovered they cant change the global scene frame range, they
only works on the playback bar. I mean, if my scene goes from 1-50, I can
set the playback bar to 1-40, but I can change the scene frame range to -80
for instance.
So I need a way to change the frame rango of the scene using hscript or
pyhon, something I can put in a script before sendin a render.
Thanks!

--
Un saludo
Best Regards