[Sidefx-houdini-list] "Manually created"

Alex Czetwertynski disciple1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:42:27 EDT 2011

As often happens when working with a Wacom, the focus of the keyboard jumps around, and recently as I was renaming a node in my network view, the sequence of letters I typed triggered a bunch of changes to my view.  I jumped to tree view and a few things flashed too fast for me to see what happened.
Now I end up with a bunch of nodes that I cannot rename (I can rename them in the Parameter panel, but not in the Network view) and they are called "Manually Created".  Anything I can do to revert to an editable name?

Thanks
Alex