[Sidefx-houdini-list] Create float[2] attribute in a VOP POP

Nick Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Thu Sep 22 13:48:20 EDT 2011

Hi Pablo,

You should be able to use a parameter VOP, it imports any matching (by name) existing attribute. You can also use a parameter VOP to export an attribute, if it exists it will overwrite it, if it doesn't exist it will create it. If you import attribute X using a parameter VOP, set it to export always, copy it and place it at the end of your branch.
To keep your parameter interface on the VOPPOP clean, you can check the parameter, that is used for an attribute, as invisible on the parameter VOP.

Cheers!
Nick van Zutphen
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com