[Sidefx-houdini-list] Detect high frequency areas in CHOPs

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:33:40 EDT 2011

Thanks guys!
Yep Alvin I forgot aboutthe speedlimit POP, using it based on distance to
goal I can make points to stabilize much faster. I have made my own damping
force for my goal operator but speedlimit really did the job pretty well.
And thanks for all the CHOPs tips I will try them. This later one from Sean
looks really interesting. I iwll like to control the amount of blend usign
the distance to goal to looks likea really good solution.
the difference between a filtered and not filtered versions is a good tip as
well.
Finally I havent used the Pass Filter CHOP before but I will give it a try.
Thanks again guys, and hello Francois, has been a long time!

Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez