[Sidefx-houdini-list] Detect high frequency areas in CHOPs

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Thu Sep 22 12:16:42 EDT 2011

Take your unfiltered channels, another filtered version, and another channel that maps the points distance to the goal, (maybe as Cd using an att transfer in SOPs).  Remap this third channel so that it is 1 at the start and some lesser number at the end.  Then use a blend CHOP, (I think... there is some chop that does this, can't recall offhand) to mix between 1st and 2nd channels with 3rd as a bias.

Sean