[Sidefx-houdini-list] Detect high frequency areas in CHOPs

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Sep 22 11:17:49 EDT 2011

You can kill the high frequency directly in chop but if you need to
create an attribute that hold an attribute of how much a jittering
occurs I guess you can compare the curves before and after the Filter
Chop, find the maximum difference you've got among all the points and
remap this into 0-1.

François