[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flipping viscosity

nicholas pliatsikas nicholas.pliatsikas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:02:37 EDT 2011

Its the same in most companies ;¬) No worries.
Anyhoo I hope that stuff helps you Andy. One other thing that was
problematic on flip was the stickyness or lack of it when hitting other
objects, so the fluid tends to slide and fall off anything that moves in an
unnatural way. Friction was also problematic... Not sure if we worked around
it in the end.
Cheers
Nick