[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flipping viscosity

Nick Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Wed Sep 21 09:34:23 EDT 2011

Hi Nick,

Well I'm not allowed to talk about any of that, I'm sorry.

If you intern with a R&D company like SideFX, you have to sign a NDA (non disclosure agreement). Which basically says: you can't talk publicly about anything you read, hear, see or smell (:p) within the walls of the office. Such an agreement last for an x period of time, I guess a year after your contract ends. It's due to protect the intellectual property of a company like SideFx, especially when it comes down to competitors. This makes sense to me.

Cheers,
Nick van Zutphen
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com