[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flipping viscosity

Nick Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Wed Sep 21 07:58:49 EDT 2011

Hi Nick!

I just had a look at the file that you shared and I figured it looked very familiar to me. Turns out, I made this file during my internship with SideFX in Toronto last summer :p. When I started writing this email I suddenly remembered that at  some point I was in contact with a 'Nick'.

Cheers!
Nick van Zutphen
----
http://www.nickvanzutphen.com