[Sidefx-houdini-list] singelton(?) pyqt dialogs

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:50:19 EDT 2011

You can attach a singleton to the hou module to manage pipeline data within
a session. Because it is itself a singleton (or Borg) there should be ways
for it to launch and manage the number of instances of a pyqt interface:
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/66531-singleton-we-dont-need-no-stinkin-singleton-the-bo/

As Michael suggests - the cookbook/pyqt/part1/ code crashes at present. I've
had better luck with part 2 lately:
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini11.1/hom/cookbook/pyqt/part2/

Cheers