[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using color to visualize 2 float values

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:04:42 EDT 2011

nice example, It is a problem that communicators if information must
have tackled before over and over again. I was thinking HSV was the
closest i was going to get. I find when ever i want to do a thermal
vis of some data i use the colour mix vop between red and blue with
hsv interpolation. Much easier than using HSV_to_RGB directly.