[Sidefx-houdini-list] sdf for animated turbine

Alvin Yap alvinyapvfx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:14:24 EDT 2011

Hi Zoran,
For rotating objects, my experience is to have the static geometry inside a
Geo Object, with the animation on the geo object.

Bringing it into dops with say, the static object dop, (making sure
deforming object is off), you should be able to get an animated collision
rbd, but with the sdf constant yet rotating as it's acquiring the transforms
from the object level, and not re-creating the sdf per frame.

hth!

Alvin

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:54 PM, zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com