[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flip Fluid memory optimizations

CaYuS cayus at free.fr
Sun Sep 4 05:10:55 EDT 2011

If you convert your flip sim into a mesh using the particlefluidsurface, you
can get quite a lot of details simply by tweaking your meshing settings. Not
always required to increase the particle count, just try to find better
settings on the particlefluidsurface. Like using the speed streching and a
good filtering can really help.
I'm sure you can find a SOP workaround to your DOP problem ; there is always
one :)

Cheers,
CaYuS