[Sidefx-houdini-list] license server variable

Miles Green Miles.Green at al.com.au
Sun Oct 16 19:38:49 EDT 2011

fantastic thanks,

On a similar note is it possible to set the order of license acquisition
for batch processes?

I've noticed our farm simulation jobs sometimes pick  hmaster or hescape
before a hbatch license which can be annoying..  I'd like them to test
availability of batch licenses first, then try escape licenses then
master  last

Miles

Michael K. O'Brien wrote:
> Hola~
>
> SESI_LMHOST is what we use.
>
> MO

Miles Green
FX Lead

T: +61 2 9383 4800 (main)
T: +61 2 835 32378 (direct)
F: +61 2 9383 4801 (fax)

Animal Logic

*See our latest work at http://www.animallogic.com/work*

Please think of the environment before printing this email. This email
and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use
the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately
and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not
guarantee this email is error or virus free.