[Sidefx-houdini-list] non gui access to new operator type (Ben Laidlaw)

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 22:10:55 EDT 2011

Ahhh... it can be modified via type properties on the "vopnet mask" on basic tab
This would seem to imple there either a way to do with hotl cmd or possibly a py interface. Still, I wonde if the menu is doing it like this post HDA/OTL cration or isf there is a way to run it as such with the original vcc command... I will update the post when I have a non graphical way of doing this...

thanks for the idea -- I hadnt though to look on the basic tab -- although the name would seem to imply it as a good starting place.