[Sidefx-houdini-list] Smoke sim "resetting"

Alex Czetwertynski disciple1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:13:14 EDT 2011

Hello
I have a smoke sim that I tweaked a bit on the shader level, making it look a bit more abstract, definitely not photoreal.  My current issue is that it renders fine over a certain amount of frames, and then "resets" somehow, as if the whole simulation had jumped a few frames.  I checked that my noise offset was turned off, but maybe it should be turned on?

I can post a render if this description does not make sense

Thanks
Alex