[Sidefx-houdini-list] non gui acees to new operator type

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 19:20:39 EDT 2011

hmm well thanks for taking a shot at it.... I still ahvent been able to dig up the mechanism that does this...
unless I make redunadant ones for each context and shove them in a single OTL -- its a possability but seems sloppy.

 Iam trying to reproduce in the recreation of an apparently somewhat context nuetral Vop node type similar to the new operator type -> vexbuilder in the file menu...
any takers on how this works?