[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hiding a smoke source

Christopher Stewart stonesoupdigital at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:32:20 EDT 2011

Still learning here too. I thought you might be able to run the
"cutter" object through the volume blur to create an adjustable
falloff when hiding the main volume's source.

Anyway, glad it helped.

Cheers,

Christopher (who is still looking for a entry level Houdini-using
position in Vancouver!)

--
----
Christopher Stewart