[Sidefx-houdini-list] non gui acees to new operator type

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 23:35:20 EDT 2011

ok... so it seems
vcc -m vops.otl source.vfl
does the bulk of creating a vex builder node

a simple declaration seems to be enough ie

surface foobar()
{
}

So that last thing to figure out is really what context... it seems whe done via the file menu a contexxt isnt expected but I do need one in this exaple..
Is there a way to generate this contest free similar to the menu?

ideas?