[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hiding a smoke source

Christopher Stewart stonesoupdigital at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:04:03 EDT 2011

http://www.flay.com/files/clip_and_reduce_volume.hipnc

A distilled version of what I did to a fluid volume sequence that was
far too detailed and heavy for it's final purpose. Axed off the source
and unseen portions, reduced the number of voxels, blurred the result
then compressed it down even more. A bit of a mess (I'm just learning
Houdini myself), but hopefully it will be of some use to you.

Cheers,

Christopher

--
----